Thursday 2 February 2017

#HappyKyuhyunDay #Welcome29

Finally! Right at February, 2nd! Happy B'day the owner of my favorite's voice number one: Cho Kyuhyun! Still fangirling you, even the amount is a lil bit less. Yes, you can blame me. Mad at me but i still really really like you! Call that a part of me that still immature. Haha. 
Neomu neomu handsome!
Emm, what should i write in your b'day? 
Actually i don't really like your newest song. Or maybe i got distracted from other singer? Perhaps. Your genre, ballad is not a genre i can hear everyday, everytime only occasionally, once in a while. But, still like you.
Your face change a lots. Lets work out together *who i am btw?*. Haha. So sorry. I should watch my mouth. It's not like that I'm perfect. No. I'm nothing But, still like you.
Soon, you will going to army. Same job as Park Yoochun. Administation rite? Aigoo, actually i want to see you in cops uniform. Dance with EunSiHae. But, still like you.
Nan gidaryeo, Captain Cho
Call on your enlisment, you appear in alots of realty and variety show. That's good for your fans, me too. I really like your emerging in that kind of show. Cho Kyuhyun, noe neomu funny. I enjoy your sharp mount. Your joke. Your expression. All of you. Lets recall the moment when ChoKyu on a reality and variety show.
Weekly idol. I think the weekly idol's concept suit you. Besides Radio Star.Or in other words: indoor. No hard activity. A lots of talk of course.
With hyungs
With dongsaeng: Henry
Alone: Still funny
Running Man. I like Running Man, but the concept isn't suit with Kyuhyun. And getting worse because i had to see Kyuhyun with other guest. I want only Kyuhyun and Super Junior only. So annoying watched Kyuhyun had a lil slot of camera. I need Kyuhyun moreee! I dissapointed RM!
I need them more
He only appeared less 1 minutes! What a joke
How about Kyuhyun only be the guest?
Mamamia. I like this show! 
Youngja, Misun, Kyuhyun
Aigoo ya, uri prince
Emm..
With eomma
Mamamiaa..eomaneun, narang, uri *ngawur*
The new journey to the west. Kyuhyun has a couple right after he was joining the show: Ahn Hae Hyun. I'm not watching it yet, just the cut. Kyuhyun cut. Funny Kyuhyun cut, etc. This show kinda funny.
The cast
Press con
Got B for english test
Kyu-Kong
Radio Star. This show is Kyuhyun's fav. Of course. He likes to talk better than move. This suit him well. His outfits soo damned good!



 
What others show that Kyuhyun participated? 
Anyway, among that shows my super favorite show is Super Junior's show. I like when Kyuhyun with hyungs. I like they have each other. Please stay healty, oppas..and comeback funnier
All about super junior
Super Junior Dinner with Naver Starcast
A song for u
Being the witness of him who bullied his hyungs
Super Show
Please have each other. As always. Stand to each other and be Super Junior forever.
Happy Bday, Kyu! Saranghamnidaaa

No comments: