Thursday 24 October 2013

The time

The day will come soon... the day i’ll leave the office
Already three years more, yes, time passes so fast
I still remember the feeling when i got the call
I jumped and told mom that i hired by publishing company
Already two month looked for job after and finally i got a job. I was so happy that day
 
And then i knew Widya, Mbak Ratna, Kendro, Ismi
I also still felt the  feeling when first time talk to Widya
I asked her name, her majoring
We are in the sama major
Day by day passed by...
Fist shock theraphy was Ismi resigned after a month we were hired coz the crazy deadline! *The deadline is really like Dementor! Jinjja!* 
Mbak Ratna resigned then...

I ever felt so suck with my job, then i did something strange, stupid like ate alone in fastfood when the feeling came
We all felt so suck with the deadline, the overtime program. Those things made me angry so bad
I still could hang out, enjoy the day, but i also feel something wrong
Until my friends resigned one by one
Mbak Fina, Fenti-ya, Kendro, Mbak April, Widya, soon.. me

But everything happens for a reason rite? 
Yeah, rite. I have new family. The TL, design team, leader, and especially the editor. The lines is so precious. Im so thanks to GOD. For the amazing three years

I remember the day when i talked to the manager that i really couldn't work until nite at office. I beg her to let me worked overtime at home
I remember the questions that leader asked when Im being interviewed,"What is values and norms according to you?" The problem is i forgot my answer. Maybe i answered "Values and norms is the new single of Super Junior," Since i crazy bout them *kkk*
I also remember when leader scolded me cos i didn’t pay attention for her command. Hah, i felt so suck about her command already. Also, I was so suck about her blue legendary correction on my documents!!! *kkk* I felt so stupid! I’ve been work there for more a year and i still got the blue correction! Heol! I’m so mad till now! Anya, i am not that so mad. I realized I'm still learning being author and editor. I need more time, but my time has already come. I have to do it now, no way back. Now, I’m totally has the responsible, being a big girl who decide her future. *Seems I frighten myself* *kkk*
Everything happens for a reason. Yes! There i started loving Super Junior so crazy, having unnies who made me mad and happy at the same time. Having a pal who i want to kill because her dangerous mounth *kkk*. Having team which i call the dream team. I really like them, a lots. I'm so thanks, no more words i can say anymore except thank you. Aigoo! I should ask for their forgiveness also! I did a lots of mistake, made them mad, sad, and of course wanna kill me :D
Yesterday, i moved form my desk, the desk that i like for the first time. I had ordered to moved because new editor gonna use that since i have no more job to do with that computer. I understand, i already prepare that. Im okay with that even my friends thought that was so mean. Its okay, pal. Im Okay, jeongmal gwencana :D
Lets fill the rest of the day with happiness. Untill the day, please be happy everybody! Thank you very much! Forgive my bad mounth and behaviours. Lets be friends forever! 


Kamsahamnida.... Saranghamnidaaaaa

P.S: Today i gave my resign letter to HRD, between conscious and unconscious

No comments: