Sunday 26 January 2014

Missing them part 2

Faith
I really miss my used daily activity. Activity that for a couple year i called boring. I dont know, it feels like all that i complained about being a things that i miss the most. I mean part of working, making lunch, talk with partner, wake up at 3 am, doing some exercise even just 10 minutes. I admit i miss doing that but can i skip the deadline? *kkk* Yeah, if only i could choose.
You never know how precious what u have until its gone. Yeah. I did. I still can eat, laugh, smile, talk, but there aren't the same. Maybe i including in person who cant move on easly *Haiah*. Mbak Fina was true, i still think about the last office. Heol. What should i do? I keep on looking the new one, but i still cant find already. What a pity. Maybe i close enough to surrender, but thanks to God I still have faith. Amin

Feel so bad
My father is a goverment official. He's so concern in Java culture. Its been a while since he built up a karawaitan group called Mudo Roso. And except as government official, he's Java MC. I mean my father like being a MC in wedding ceremony. We usually call that profesion: protokol  manten. And I feel so bad when in the Saturday my father doing that work. He works from monday till friday and sometimes in saturday my father still works as protokol manten. I know he likes that profession but watching him goes and in a while i just standing still is so hurting. I just say sorry, sorry, and sorry. Even that isnt enough. I'll try my best to make u proud, dad. Not only father, mother. Feels like i havent words anymore to say my sorry. She's so strong. I just hope they're good as always while im still looking for the new job.

 

No comments: